The Ultimate Resilience Programme
Has the pandemic highlighted your need to find better tools to navigate life's inevitable ups and downs?
Is it time you started living life in a more empowered way?
Are you done with over-thinking and holding yourself back in life?
Why this programme?
Well, because if the pandemic has taught us anything, it’s highlighted the importance of the ability to manage our internal state as an essential part of staying agile and resilient, both individually and collectively.
Having the right tools to be able to navigate change, uncertainty and the inevitable ups and downs of life, enables us to better handle pressure and perform at a higher level.
When time is our most precious commodity, being able to access the tools and information at a time that suits us has never been more relevant.
This programme offers bite-size sessions packed with practical and specific tools to help you to manage your own internal state, enabling you to better navigate the outer world with greater effectiveness.
Here’s what you can expect in this programme:
I'm right there with you...through videos, audios and handouts.
I have put this whole programme together as if I was sat right there with you. The videos, audios and handouts are there for you to get the info in the way you want it.
Guided audio practices
I’ve recorded a range of downloadable bite-size audio practices to help you to master your internal state. Sometimes it helps to have someone there guiding you through the practices…and I am right there with you in these audios
Doable practical takeaways.
I believe that without action, theory is wasted. I also know that making changes can be hard…so throughout every part of this programme, I offer really doable practical takeaways to live in everyday life…to help change your life.
You can go at your own pace.
There’s no rush. You can do as much or as little of the programme as you have time for. Dip in and out of it when you like. You can do it all in your own way and your own time.
This programme is packed full of simple and effective tools to help you to take back control of your thoughts, your feelings, and your life.
Part 1 - The internal state & developing self-awareness
- Course introduction
- The internal state and the role it plays in resilience
- Developing self-awareness
- Reacting and responding to life
- Settling your focus into the present moment
Part 2 - Self-Efficacy
- Self-efficacy – self-awareness, self-ownership, self-compassion, self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-development
- Moving beyond the patterns and defensiveness of the ego
- Imposter Syndrome & The Dunning Kruger effect
- Growth, fixed & victim mindsets
- Recognising when your mindset is holding you back & how to adopt a growth mindset
- Navigating uncomfortable thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Becoming your own advantage – from own-worst-enemy-self to own-best-friend-self
Part 3 - Shifting States
- Are you being who you want to be?
- Why bother to shift states?
- Recognising states of contraction and expansion
- Exploring fear
- When and how to shift states
- Alignment of doing and being – thoughts, feelings, words, choices, actions & behaviours
- Simple practices to establish authentic resourceful states
- Inner peace – beyond the trap of pleasure and pain
- Gratitude – the ultimate resourceful state
Part 4 - Addressing Stress
- What is stress?
- What are the causes of stress?
- Recognising the effects of stress
- The Polyvagal Theory
- Being a normal human being
- Top 10 hacks to manage stress
Part 5 - Mastering Your Wellbeing Choices
- Overcoming the all-or-nothing approach to wellbeing
- What drives your wellbeing habits?
- The habit loop & creating new habits
- Making healthier dietary and exercise choices that work for you
- Top tips for getting the sleep you need
- Other areas that support your wellbeing
- Maintaining healthy boundaries
Part 6 - Navigating The Outer World - The ‘I’ Within The ‘We’
- Balancing the ‘I’ with the ‘we’ – key ingredients
- Interdependence versus codependence
- What gets in the way of us understanding each other?
- Authenticity, vulnerability and trust
- Effective communication
- Alignment – coming together, staying together, or moving apart
Part 7 - Accepting What Is
- Navigating challenge, change and uncertainty
- Acceptance – what it is, and what it isn’t
- The paradox of acceptance and taking action
- The practice and benefits of being in the present moment
- Learning to let go of negative thought loops
- Being solution-orientated
- Values – a guiding light
- Maslow’s self-actualisation in practice
Part 8 - Creative Space
- Time to think – creating reflective awareness
- Creative problem-solving, individually and as a team
- Intuition and gut reactions – not necessarily the same thing
- Accessing higher states of awareness
- Bridging the gap between where you are and where you want to be
Part 9 - Living It!
- What we’ve covered
- What now?
- Course conclusion
How much is the programme?
I’m really busy; how much time will the programme require?
This programme is designed with busy people in mind, so it’s recorded in bite-size chunks and all of the practices, tips, and tools are intentionally doable. You can do the programme at your own pace and in your own way.
What will I need?
You will need to bring yourself and a bit of your time 😉
I recommend that you get a nice notebook and pen to keep any notes you might take all in one place.
What if I decide that I’d like some extra help - is it possible to book a 1:1 with you?
Yes! We can definitely have a conversation about this option.
I’d like to do this programme with you on a 1:1 coaching basis. Is that possible?
Yes, it is. Contact me if you’d prefer this and we can have a chat.
T & Cs
All of the audios and handouts are downloadable so they are yours to keep. Your login to the course will be accessible for a year so you have plenty of time to work through the videos and re-visit as often as you like.
As this programme contains downloadable content, it is non-refundable.
The programme does not include any individual guidance from me, however should you want that then please do contact me to discuss that option.
This programme is not intended to replace any other expert advice you may be having.
All information offered comes through my own experience and knowledge. It isn’t the only way, it may not be your way. Please take what resonates and drop what doesn’t. Please read through the programme guidelines for further advice on getting the most from the programme.