The Ultimate Resilience Programme
Why this programme?
The pandemic has been a massive wake-up call to us all, hasn’t it? It’s invited is to look at who we are, how we are living…. and whether we’re living the life we want to.
It’s been a tipping point for many people to want to finally address the areas of their life that aren’t working. Many have lost patience with feeling constantly stressed, anxious, depressed or stuck….and want to do something about it, once and for all.
Having the right tools to manage our internal world as well as our external one, gives us the confidence to navigate challenge, change, uncertainty, and the inevitable ups and downs of life. We all want an approach that works for us, and we want something that is effective and doable. It needs to be simple and relatable.
When time is our most precious commodity, being able to access the tips and tools at a time that suits us has never been more relevant.
This programme offers bite-size sessions packed with practical tips and tools to help you to manage your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and mindset to give you greater confidence and peace of mind. It helps you to follow through on the lifestyle choices that better support you and your happiness in life. It shows you that, if you want to change something, you can.
Have you ever wondered what your life would be like if you were more in control of your thoughts?
Can you imagine what you could create if you developed more inner-confidence?
What if you found out that you have the power to be who you want to be?
Here’s what you can expect in this programme:
I'm right there with you...through videos, audios and handouts.
I have put this whole programme together as if I was sat right there with you. The videos, audios and handouts are there for you to get the info in the way you want it.
Guided audio practices
I’ve recorded a range of downloadable bite-size audio practices to help you to master your internal state. Sometimes it helps to have someone there guiding you through the practices…and I am right there with you in these audios
Doable practical takeaways.
I believe that without action, theory is wasted. I also know that making changes can be hard…so throughout every part of this programme, I offer really doable practical takeaways to live in everyday life…to help change your life.
You can go at your own pace.
There’s no rush. You can do as much or as little of the programme as you have time for. Dip in and out of it when you like. You can do it all in your own way and your own time.
This programme is packed full of simple and effective tools to help you to take back control of your thoughts, your feelings, and your life.
Part 1 - The internal state & developing self-awareness
- Course introduction
- The internal state and the role it plays in resilience
- Developing self-awareness
- Reacting and responding to life
- Settling your focus into the present moment
Part 2 - Self-Efficacy
- Self-efficacy – self-awareness, self-ownership, self-compassion, self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-development
- Moving beyond the patterns and defensiveness of the ego
- Imposter Syndrome & The Dunning Kruger effect
- Growth, fixed & victim mindsets
- Recognising when your mindset is holding you back & how to adopt a growth mindset
- Navigating uncomfortable thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Becoming your own advantage – from own-worst-enemy-self to own-best-friend-self
Part 3 - Shifting States
- Are you being who you want to be?
- Why bother to shift states?
- Recognising states of contraction and expansion
- Exploring fear
- When and how to shift states
- Alignment of doing and being – thoughts, feelings, words, choices, actions & behaviours
- Simple practices to establish authentic resourceful states
- Inner peace – beyond the trap of pleasure and pain
- Gratitude – the ultimate resourceful state
Part 4 - Addressing Stress
- What is stress?
- What are the causes of stress?
- Recognising the effects of stress
- The Polyvagal Theory
- Being a normal human being
- Top 10 hacks to manage stress
Part 5 - Mastering Your Wellbeing Choices
- Overcoming the all-or-nothing approach to wellbeing
- What drives your wellbeing habits?
- The habit loop & creating new habits
- Making healthier dietary and exercise choices that work for you
- Top tips for getting the sleep you need
- Other areas that support your wellbeing
- Maintaining healthy boundaries
Part 6 - Navigating The Outer World - The ‘I’ Within The ‘We’
- Balancing the ‘I’ with the ‘we’ – key ingredients
- Interdependence versus codependence
- What gets in the way of us understanding each other?
- Authenticity, vulnerability and trust
- Effective communication
- Alignment – coming together, staying together, or moving apart
Part 7 - Accepting What Is
- Navigating challenge, change and uncertainty
- Acceptance – what it is, and what it isn’t
- The paradox of acceptance and taking action
- The practice and benefits of being in the present moment
- Learning to let go of negative thought loops
- Being solution-orientated
- Values – a guiding light
- Maslow’s self-actualisation in practice
Part 8 - Creative Space
- Time to think – creating reflective awareness
- Creative problem-solving, individually and as a team
- Intuition and gut reactions – not necessarily the same thing
- Accessing higher states of awareness
- Bridging the gap between where you are and where you want to be
Part 9 - Living It!
- What we’ve covered
- What now?
- Course conclusion
How much is the programme?
“Very accessible – makes you feel like: Yes, I get it!”
“This is exactly what I needed! It’s as if Louise knew exactly why I was struggling in life and answered every question I had! Amazing! Thank-you so much.”
I’m really busy; how much time will the programme require?
This programme is designed with busy people in mind, so it’s recorded in bite-size chunks and all of the practices, tips, and tools are intentionally doable. You can do the programme at your own pace and in your own way.
What will I need?
You will need to bring yourself and a bit of your time 😉
I recommend that you get a nice notebook and pen to keep any notes you might take all in one place.
What if I decide that I’d like some extra help - is it possible to book a 1:1 with you?
Yes! We can definitely have a conversation about this option.
I’d like to do this programme with you on a 1:1 coaching basis. Is that possible?
Yes, it is. Contact me if you’d prefer this and we can have a chat.
T & Cs
All of the audios and handouts are downloadable so they are yours to keep. Your login to the course will be accessible for a year so you have plenty of time to work through the videos and re-visit as often as you like.
As this programme contains downloadable content, it is non-refundable.
The programme does not include any individual guidance from me, however should you want that then please do contact me to discuss that option.
This programme is not intended to replace any other expert advice you may be having.
All information offered comes through my own experience and knowledge. It isn’t the only way, it may not be your way. Please take what resonates and drop what doesn’t. Please read through the programme guidelines for further advice on getting the most from the programme.